Ed Gandia is a founding partner of International Freelancers Academy and co-author of the bestselling and award-winning book, The Wealthy Freelancer(Penguin/Alpha). He is also a co-founder of International Freelancers Day, the world’s biggest online educational conference for solo professionals. Ed and I hooked up while he was doing research for the book, and he actually included my freelance story in it! We have been corresponding since then and I am an avid supporter of all his endeavors as they are based upon sharing information and helping freelancers find and cultivate job opportunities – YAY ED!
Seven Smart Ways to Get More Repeat Business in particular is relevant to ANYONE with clients… and you may just recognize at least one of the people who contributed a tip!
- Free Online Conference for Freelancers (barbaratyler.wordpress.com)
- 6 Steps To Scaling Your Freelance Business (freelanceswitch.com)
- Elance Proclaims September 24 ‘International Freelancers Day’ (prweb.com)
- International Freelancers Day – It’s About Time! (freelanceswitch.com)
- Freelance Statistics and Upcoming Webinars (theworkathomewife.com)