Color, one of the most overlooked and yet important elements to our every day lives. Because of the makeup of our brains, and the correlations between sight and perception, we are affected on a very deep level by color. Perhaps even more than we are affected by shape, or any other sense in the mind and body.
But color can relate to a great many things, even changing the way we think and feel.
Check out these fantastic infographics about color and the way it is set in our world.
- 5 Informative Infographics Ideas for your Blog (ereleases.com)
- How To Create Compelling Infographics – Part 3 of 6 SEM Strategies (wpromote.com)
- Design Charts for Better Typography and Color (noupe.com)
- Infographic of infographics (spurgeonworld.com)
- Infographic : The Psychology of Color for Web Designers (designzzz.com)