Well the summer and wearing white is officially over – so it’s time to get back to business, dust off your resume and pound the online pavement for your next opportunity. But before you do that, have a look at the infographic below. A little bit of digital effort to get your resume noticed may end up paying off in a big way!
This clever infographic gives a ton of tips to get yourself noticed. From the most pleasing fonts Georgia, not Times New Roman, to tips and tricks for online resumes, video resumes and tips for an employer friendly online presence, you can find ideas to boost your employer desirability. This guide will help your resume stand up from the crowd. A modern resume for a modern job market. So before you continue applying to job after job, spice up your resume to spice up your life!
Continues at Spice up your resume.
- A Trendy Resume – Create Infographic Resumes from LinkedIn Profiles (socialtimes.com)
- Give Your Resume an Edge by Making It More Modern [Infographic] (lifehacker.com)
- How To Craft The Perfect Modern Social Resume [Infographic] (socialtimes.com)
- Visualize.me: Picture your resume as a kick-ass infographic (mindmappingsoftwareblog.com)
- Turn your Linkedin profile into a sweet infographic with Visualize.me (thenextweb.com)
- 2 Tools To Turn Your LinkedIn Profile Into A Neat-Looking Resume (makeuseof.com)