A vending machine prototype is being developed by Sanden, Okaya Electronics and Intel. The 65in HD display window attracts your attention with animations, the camera gives you the once-over when you step close, then targets you with ads based on your ‘physical attributes’.
- The Vending Machine Of Tomorrow Will Lure You In With Beautiful Animations (gizmodo.com.au)
- Concept Vending Machine of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Vending Machines: Pudding Vending Machine Programmed to Hate Children (eater.com)
- Only In Japan: A Really Smart Intuitive Vending Machine (Video) (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Prototype Vending Machine Uses Facial Recognition for Targeted Ads (gadget.com)