This infographic is based upon the e-Book Strategies for Effective Tweeting: A Statistical Review which you can download for FREE here. I have seen other stats with different information so Im not suggesting the info below is the only info out there. I do think however it’s a good starting point to test your tweets with your audience, and figure out what formula works best for you, and them!
- Ep.1 #PrinterChatPodcast: #PrintingUnited Recap
- Frank Romano and Trish Witkowski on #PrintingUnited and Discovering New Opportunity
- 2019 #GirlsWhoPrint Girlie Award Winner: Sabine Geldermann, Director of drupa
- High-Volume Mail and Inkjet with Jeff Matos Broadridge Financial Solutions. #thinkAhead2019
- Security and Brand Protection with Yuval Golan, HP
- Printing United Provides Sweet Revenge For Print Lovers
- Taming Your Business Marketing Beast – Here’s How!
- How Well Do You Know Your Sales and Marketing Goals?
- How to Be Less of a Professional Half-Ass in 5 Easy Steps
- Project Peacock Print Fair to Conclude 2019 Tour in Toronto, Canada’s Creative Capital