Daniel Dejan takes us through The Standard #5 from Sappi – an educational reference piece that combines the technical with the creative, and shows how printing can be dimensional, tactile and sometimes interactive. The techniques shown here may look like magic, but many are easy for designers to prepare and can be done inline on a conventional press.
- Destination drupa with Anne Merbooth-Maltz and Eva Rowe, Messe Düsseldorf North America
- Ep. 2 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Creating Conversations That Matter to Print Customers
- Ep.4 #PrinterChat Podcast: Are One-Stop Print Shops Hype or Hope?
- Nettl and The Power of Global Partnerships with Robert Finnie
- Project Voice Part 1 with Deborah Corn and Karis Copp