Im not sure that “revolutionize” is the fair term to use based on the examples they give for classroom uses for 3D print, but those objects could certainly enhance the learning experience and take it to another level. The 3D print info is worth a read… I didn’t know you could use stainless steel as a substrate – that is pretty cool! Thanks to OnlineDegrees.org for creating this infographic.
- Destination drupa with Anne Merbooth-Maltz and Eva Rowe, Messe Düsseldorf North America
- Ep. 2 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Creating Conversations That Matter to Print Customers
- Ep.4 #PrinterChat Podcast: Are One-Stop Print Shops Hype or Hope?
- Nettl and The Power of Global Partnerships with Robert Finnie
- Project Voice Part 1 with Deborah Corn and Karis Copp