HP, Webcom, and the authors of “Unsquaring the Wheel” discuss how digital printing driven by HP OneBook technology was used to produce customized copies of the book for Graph Expo. The panel will also dive into how these technologies can be extended to deliver books, journals, magazines and catalogs in any run length — even one – and can be further enhanced with HP LinkReader technology to bring the printed page to life.
- Destination drupa with Anne Merbooth-Maltz and Eva Rowe, Messe Düsseldorf North America
- Ep. 2 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Creating Conversations That Matter to Print Customers
- Ep.4 #PrinterChat Podcast: Are One-Stop Print Shops Hype or Hope?
- Nettl and The Power of Global Partnerships with Robert Finnie
- Project Voice Part 1 with Deborah Corn and Karis Copp