Im not sure that “revolutionize” is the fair term to use based on the examples they give for classroom uses for 3D print, but those objects could certainly enhance the learning experience and take it to another level. The 3D print info is worth a read… I didn’t know you could use stainless steel as a substrate – that is pretty cool! Thanks to OnlineDegrees.org for creating this infographic.
- 3 Proactive Plans for Productive Planner Prospecting
- Lessons from a Printing Company Working with Netflix
- How Much Should Your Print Business Spend On Marketing
- E-Commerce Packaging – Past, Present and Future
- The Sales Edit: 5 Tips to Produce MORE in 2021 and Beyond
- Print Samples: Unboxing Packaging for Subscriptions
- Prospect These Verticals Now for 3rd Quarter Success