Ever wonder about the true long-range value of a tweet? Now you don’t have to guess.
Just plug a link, phrase, hashtag or screen name into TweetReach.com to get a sense of the reach it’s achieved via tweets and retweets.
The cool part: TweetReach doesn’t just reveal how many users passed the information around; it estimates how many people were exposed to it, too.
The site instantly provides pie charts and usernames for re-tweeters, as well as their follower counts. Cool stuff.
Related articles by Zemanta
- TweetReach Partners with Brian Solis and FutureWorks to Measure the Effectiveness of Their Twitter Programs (eon.businesswire.com)
- Calculate your Tweet Calories (crenk.com)
- Free Twitter Tools: Use These Twitter Tools to Maximize your Tweets (brighthub.com)
- Twinfluence: A better measure of social capital at #DCWeek (digiphile.wordpress.com)
- How to Make a Good Tweet on Twitter (techtalkformoms.com)