HP, Webcom, and the authors of “Unsquaring the Wheel” discuss how digital printing driven by HP OneBook technology was used to produce customized copies of the book for Graph Expo. The panel will also dive into how these technologies can be extended to deliver books, journals, magazines and catalogs in any run length — even one – and can be further enhanced with HP LinkReader technology to bring the printed page to life.
- Journalism, Justice and Publishing in a Pandemic with Mr. Magazine
- Ep. 9 The Print Report with Deborah Corn and Pat McGrew. Guest: Erik Holdo
- Ep. 9 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Holiday Shopping and Print Sales in 2020
- National Coming Out Day with Paul Nowak, Michael Makin and Deborah Corn
- Ep. 8 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Finding Print Buyers in a Pandemic